[STARCAST] “You won’t be able to ignore this artist!”… EXCLUSIVE! ZICO’s M/V shooting for “ARTIST”


Hi STARCAST fam! :)
Summer has begun and ZICO’s 2nd mini album “Television” that is hotter than summer has been released! (clap your hands)

To make you more excited, I’m going to show you his M/V shooting for “Artist”!


We are we are we artist baby-




Tada-★

He’s so worried to hold his first shooting with the monkeys…
But,
he was a perfect match with them! Find them out in the M/V!




The beads on his hair are so cute but ZICO is serious right now.




ZICO, U-KWON: What are you lookin’ at? (glare)
Gosh..
#U-KWON’s special appearance #Their eyes make me look down



ZICO is so excited to ride the bike (real name: Woo Ji Ho, 26 y/o)




But when the shooting starts, he becomes serious like this




And resulted to such cool scene 
#I like riding bicycle #the most




The camera got broke with his fierce eyes…




I can’t believe this unique fashion and the way how he’s holding the brush are perfect match with him!




ZICO: I’m not yawning




ZICO: Look, I was doing my job
#Sexiness of a man #Hardworking man




After shooting in the forest of bamboos, he monitored his look.
(How come he’s so sexy while doing the monitoring…?)




Can you feel the passionate dance of Passionate Crew? If you check it out in the M/V, your mouth won’t close for sure…ㅇ0ㅇ






The world renowned dancer Rie Hata and ZICO! The two previously performed together at “Hit The Stage” 
Their chemistry is 
hotter than ever
this time




Next scene was taken in a barber shop. This black-and-white scene of ZICO sitting on the chair seems to depict a noir movie.


#I will let you live #if you listen to “Artist”




And this very moment was captured in the camera! Curious on how it would look like in the M/V?




ZICO: Mister barber, please leave this strands of hair. It’s the coolest part.
#This man knows what’s cool #An Artist who makes revolution in fashion world




He’s at the rooftop this time, under the hot sun! ZICO, the dancers and the scenery… Don’t they look so cool?




Though his hair color changes all the time, this blonde hair ZICO never stops showing off his charms.
#This pic is making me want to bleach my hair #But my hair would become so ugly and fuzzy






These are prepared just for you! 
#Save as your phone background
Get these pics right away!




ZICO and Rie Hata keep on practicing the dance




Though they’re under the sun, each one of them are doing their best.




Then they returned to the shade and monitored their dance.




Why are they so surprised?




It looks like they’re going to eat them up all. 
Check out the “Artist” M/V for more!!




For the last picture, it’s ZICO with U-KWON and the dancers! All of you, you’ve done a great job!!
You’ve just seen the M/V shooting site for “Artist”, the first title track of ZICO’s 2nd mini album “Television”!

Take note, I just said “first” so it means “second” will be followed!

I’ll see you next time with the M/V shooting site for “Anti”, his second title track

Until then, 
take care and goodbye!!






1. [+155, -45] Just as how Zico said it himself, this is an album which he prepared for a long time and took much work into it, I listened to it and it was really the best...ㅠㅠ!! I think I will live my life while only listening to Zico's recent album for the time being ㅠㅠ!!! As a fan, I'm so thankful to have one album that's filled with such different vibes and feel to each songs !! I don't know if it's because there are lots of Zico's autobiographical stories in this album but there are lots of part where I get teary eyed while listening to the songs !! Congratulations sincerely to the release of your Television album which you put so much blood and sweat into!

2. [+52, -4] Jiho oppa, congratulations on the release of your second mini album, you've worked hard. The title song, b-side track, and everything is so good!! The music video is also cute it matches with the song atmosphere, I think the mv is well made. I have a lot of expectations as this is your second solo mini album but the album is cooler than what I expected, the songs that came out were also songs that only you can make so I'm really proud ㅎㅎ fanxy child is also so cool these days!! The members look close and get along well with each other so it's nice to see, it's also like it how you guys support each other while making songs together. I'll anticipate good songs from you in the future as well! I'll always support you oppa ❣️ TELEVISION let's hit big

3. [+85, -31] I can really feel how there are so many hard work put while making the album. All 4 songs are good, I keep repeating them. You've really worked hard making this album. I will always support you. Good luck on Show Me The Money recording too 

4. [+80, -31] All of the 4 songs are so good, although the beats and melodies are good but I got amazed of each of the lyrics, especially Anti lyrics...

5. [+79, -28] The songs this time is collectively good, Zico let's hit it big!! I'll also anticipate Anti's Music Video behindㅋㅋ

6. [+56, -24] This is an album that has Zico's very own uniqueness. I like how this album has it's own distinct characteristic, it made me anticipate the content of your next album

7. [+50, -22] Trust and Listen Zico, wishing you to flourish this time as well
[STARCAST] “You won’t be able to ignore this artist!”… EXCLUSIVE! ZICO’s M/V shooting for “ARTIST” [STARCAST] “You won’t be able to ignore this artist!”… EXCLUSIVE! ZICO’s M/V shooting for “ARTIST” Reviewed by Bb on July 16, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.