[STARCAST] “Loves me or not?!” TAEIL & Kim Se-jeong’s live shooting site!


How have you been STARCAST family? (*≧∀≦*) On June 12 Monday,
TAEIL has made a solo comeback with “Loves me or not” and it’s 2 years after “Inspiring”! (clap your hands)

It made a big issue as he sang in duet with Gugudan’s Kim Se-jeong. Imagine. A duet of the best singers in Block B and Gugudan… This would be the biggest news ever!

AND, this song debuted at no. 1 on three major music charts 2 hours after its release!!! To make it a bigger hit with your love and support,
I’m like “Guys! Listen to this song 2 times more!”

Let’s make this long story short. To repay your great patience, I’m going to reveal the live shooting site of TAEIL and Kim Se-jeong!!






 It began with TAEIL, who would be cute today, tomorrow and forever!!

(Beep, beep- Se-jeong, can you hear me?)




(No. I’m busy being pretty right now.)
Oh my goodness… Are you smiling at me, Se-jeong…? 
If you make a smile like that… “thank you so much”





Kim Se-jeong is pretty while singing, pretty while doing nothing and pretty while just breathing. But she sings so well and she’s even kind. You do whatever you want, Se-jeong…




If you make a cute face like that, I would faint right away




They are singing passionately and they surely look like the skilled singers in their groups. Look at their faces and you can feel how excitingly they prepared for this album, right? #Make this as your phone background




They are expressing the emotions of a boy and a girl who seem to be close yet far away #Loves me or not




There’s another thing that is making us suffocate aside from the hot weather.
Um, excuse me. Aren’t you too breathtakingly lovely, TAEIL? I’ll be a makeup artist in my next life




Dear Se-jeong who is getting her hair fixed, you still look pretty with that hair clip. My mouth hurts to keep saying you’re pretty.




TAEIL and Se-jeong are meticulously doing the monitoring. Can you see those lasers beaming out from their eyes?




TAEIL is the hardworking guy!! His serious monitoring results to perfect scenes every time




With this cute V of TAEIL, a word called “handsomeness” exploded in the air




Does TAEIL loves Se-jeong or not?
TAEIL the actor is putting his effort on acting. By looking at his poker face, we can say that he really is the master of acting, right?




They’re just concentrating but they are full of chemistry. This colorfulness looks great on these two, right?




It’s a must to check on the details before the shooting starts!!!
This harmony is so lovely… They are glowing too bright that the flowers in front of them can’t be seen. You must take a look at them!!




Se-jeong is making everyone smile (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡
She who is making us smile right away is our vitamin…★




This is what you call the #Best two-shot





When you listen to “Loves me or not”, your heart would flutter!! Well if you are lonely, you should be careful before listening to this… (haha)

It feels a bit lacking as there’s no teaser, right? Then make some noise and clap!!! 
I’ll say you goodbye after showing you t “TAEIL & Kim Se-jeong’s making film at recording studio.” I hope you’d feel the heart-fluttering moments of TAEIL and Kim Se-jeong! 
I’ll come back to you with more awesome teasers next time! 
Thank you! Bye!








1. [+401, -10] The song is really goodㅎㅎI hope we can see it stay in the chart for long

2. [+303, -7] So cute♡

3. [+291, -9] Their voice suits each other so wellㅠㅠI hope the song makes a long-runㅠㅠFighting

4. [+274, -7] The song's great

5. [+264, -6] Their voices match. It's sweet

6. [+254, -7] Ah, Sejeong-ah you're so cute and lovableㅠㅠ The song is really good, Block B da best!!

7. [+246, -6] The song is really so good, their voices match well

8. [+238, -8] Likes me...Likes me not...it reminds me of the words I say while pulling off flower petals in the past...  Since two good singers are combined, the song turns out good and their voice color is also great ㅎㅎ Hoping you to be successful. Gugudan break it!!

9. [+213, -5] The song is great, their chemistry is great, their voices has honey smeared all over, it's a song that makes you feel happy so thank you ❤I'll also read and enjoy the commentsㅋㅋ

10. [+168, -6] The song is fresh and good, both of their voices especially blends well it's the best point of the song


Draft: @BlockBBae
Comment Trans: @Veryhensemguy
[STARCAST] “Loves me or not?!” TAEIL & Kim Se-jeong’s live shooting site! [STARCAST] “Loves me or not?!” TAEIL & Kim Se-jeong’s live shooting site! Reviewed by Bb on July 01, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.