[NAVER + Hip Hop Forum] Zico & Dean Confirmed As Producers For Show Me The Money 6


Sports World via Naver: Zico·Dean confirmed participation on SMTM6 as Producers


[+2433, -64] This team's popularity will be crazy... Can't believe it's Zico and Dean's combination..

[+1577, -52] Can already see them be 1st on the charts

[+910, -72] I'll be so happy if this is trueã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  You're hard at work Jihoã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+740, -41] I like Dean so much~~~~

[+562, -37] I like this combination so much, can't believe I'll be seeing Fanxy Child on TV 

[+111, -7] This combination won't have any problems on chart

[+86, -2] Even if you don't win, you'll still rise with the chosen song if you go to this team

[+77, -3] This must be crazy....I was surprised since I read it as Dindin at first

[+86, -7] Whoah they will kill it with their beat and producing



Sports Donga via Naver: Zico x Dean confirmed as Producer for SMTM6, "We'll look for strong rappers"

[+812, -59] Zico and Dean's combination, this is crazy, they will take over the charts

[+570, -26] Please don't include Swings

[+304, -14] Please make Crush also appear on the show, I can't believe I'll get to see Fanxy Child on televisionㅜㅜ

[+283, -13] They will sweep the charts

[+71, -8] They will be really famous between the contestants, this team is....the best...

[+38, -3] Ziaco

[+25, -1] Ah  I will go to Zico & Dean's team

[+25, -2] I want to watch it already ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅡㅠㅠ Good luck Woo Jiho ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-


[Hiphople] Zico·Dean confirmed participation on SMTM6 as Producers

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000554614


I somewh
at expected it but, oh my


  • Wow, the combination is amazing ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 
  • Heol, Dean.. 
  • It'll be amazing if they release a song.. 
  • They will sweep the charts 
  • I think Punchnello will go to this team
  • So this is the first official team 
  • Eung, Penomeco~ 
  • Crazy, Dean is the king of charts, if Punchnello goes to this team it'll be amazing 
  • DPR Live [a newly debuted rapper] is going too 
  • Dean ã……ã…… 
  • Oh, this team will bring in a lot of applicants 
  • Heol, crazy ã…  I wasn't going to watch this season but now I have to see it... 
  • This team is going to get first place and eat everything 
  • ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They're just going to eat up the charts


[Hiphople] Zico x Dean confirmed as Producer for SMTM6, "We'll look for strong rappers"

Can't believe we're able to see Fanxy child combination on Show Me The Money ã„·ã„·ã„·
Their song will be freakin awesome


  • Music chart gangsters [digital monsters]


[NAVER + Hip Hop Forum] Zico & Dean Confirmed As Producers For Show Me The Money 6 [NAVER + Hip Hop Forum] Zico & Dean Confirmed As Producers For Show Me The Money 6 Reviewed by Unknown on April 05, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.