[STARCAST+NAVER] Zico finally released "She's a Baby" that suits Spring


Hello there, STARCAST family ♥
I’m back here with the new track of ZICO, “SHE’S A BAY”! OMG!! He has come back with such sweet song!! Are you all listening to this?
Gosh, there are still who have not listened to it yet? Oh no… I’ll spank you!
“SHE’S A BABY” is a song that even there would be a person who has never listened to it, there is no one who have listened to it just for once only.
I’ve brought you the behind-the-scenes photos of this M/V shooting site.
Shall we enter to this M/V shooting site filled with spring fever?! Follow me!♥
You have watched this M/V once, right? The unique pastel studio and greenery interior were the impressive parts of “SHE’S A BABY” M/V! 

This place is just like Clean Zone of ZICO!
He is ZICO who has come back after a long time. You can’t leave him alone!

Oh… Who’s this gorgeous lady…? 

They are facing each other. The green studio and props are so impressive! 








Look here-!



He changed into a natural looking outfit. He seems to have just woke up, isn’t he? He still looks handsome!

She's a baby- She’s a baby, actually


You can’t leave her alone all day-

Spank, spank!! Don’t you ever touch her

Let her sleep well yeah

Listen. I’ll make you tickled without using my hands

I’m so envy of you guys… (Oops. I just said my thoughts) 

Inhale, exhale. Let’s go to another studio for the next shooting 

He looks great with the purple hair too, right? He looks good with the frilled shirt and spring is here! Spring has come to ZICO! 

His eyes are looking deeper… How come he looks different on every song? 

He never forgets to do the monitoring! 

ZICO looking dim. He is thinking about you guys who’d be listening to “SHE’S A BABY.”
Looking into the M/V shooting site ends here!♡ Hope you would listen to this song a lot and you can relax your eyes by watching the M/V! Hope you’d love these!

[Naver STARCAST] ZICO’s ‘SHE’S A BABY’ M/V shooting revealed… “I’ll spank you if you won’t watch it ♥”
  1. [+1368, -115] His producing skills are amazing
  2. [+848, -53] The song is so sweet, although the voice color when he raps are good but I think I'm melted more by the voice color when he singsㅋㅋ 
  3. [+475, -18] So tell me, who is the actress on the mv??? 
  4. [+457, -44] Looking forward to Zico's individuality and musicality♡ 
  5. [+346, -23] I'm not Zico's fan but both Zico's and Block B's songs are always good. I always download straight away when they release their song
  6. [+350, -33] The female actress on the mv is a former Japanese JYP trainee, she's also Bambam's ex-gf
  7. [+351, -38] Zico is so cool
  8. [+350, -41] For real tho, he's a producing genius.... 
  9. [+229, -17] ㅠㅠThe height difference is heart fluttering, it's so pretty
  10. [+181, -8] I open this article since he said he'll smack me if I don't see this
  11. [+134, -4] The female actress in the mv is Japanese and is currently promoting there, she was a JYP trainee, I know she used to be a girlgroup trainee
  12. [+116, -15] Jiho-ya ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜ the song is so good ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜ it's the best ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ I love youㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ Thank you for persuing music ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ♡ 
  13. [+156, -15] It's nice to see him attempt on doing various kinds of genre. He's going to appear on SMTM6 as judge right??ㅎㅇㅇㅇㅇㅎㅎHoping this song to do well!ㅎㅎㅎㅇㅎ
  14. [+167, -20] The song this time is so good♡ Let's have an all-kill on the charts!! (T/N: And it did so!)
  15. [+112, -13] The song matches well with Spring, it gets better the more you listen to it♡♡ The 7th picture is daebak
  16. [+81, -6] I like the song so much♥ Always trying new things is what you call an artist♥ 






  1. [+57, -4] ZicoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThis is so great
  2. [+39, -6] Ah I like it so much
  3. [+32, -4] Zico's gaze is daebak~~!!! 
  4. [+18, -0] Zico-ya, I love you sincerely. How could you be so handsome in this music video? Thank you for being born to this world♡♡♡ 
  5. [+28, -4] I'm amazed by Zico's abilityㅠㅠ 
  6. [+6, -0] The music video for the song this time is so...
  7. [+5, -0] When he laughs around minute 1:25...ㅠㅠ 
  8. [+13, -3] His voice color and ofcourse the lyrics are dropping like honey(T/N: So sweet)ㅜ.ㅜI fell for the song the more I listen to it, I end up listening to it nonstop! 
  9. [+4, -0] Lovely Zico♡♡ 

[STARCAST+NAVER] Zico finally released "She's a Baby" that suits Spring [STARCAST+NAVER] Zico finally released "She's a Baby" that suits Spring Reviewed by Bb on April 21, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.