[NAVER + NAVER TV] U-Kwon took spotlight and gave goosebumps on Hit The Stage with his Joker transformation


Naver TV: Block B U-Kwon transforms into Joker
1. [+4086, -144] U-Kwon...It's really only now that he got the chance to show his capability...I screamed by myself right when the performance ended because I'm so happyã… ã… Although the score is good, but that's not what's important I'm just so happy to be able to see Kim UKwon's performanceã… ã… 

2. [+4032, -123] Whoah his dance is already amazing but his stage performance and facial expression are the really the best part of it.. I even got goosebumps. I personally think this is the best stage from today's episode

3. [+3242, -83] This really looks like a scene from a movie...His facial expression is so crazy..

4. [+2907, -124] Whoah honestly I don't expect anything from U-Kwon but he was the best today

5. [+2436, -76] U-Kwon-ah, I wet my pants

6. [+2227, -76] Hul daebak he's so~ cool congratulations for winning first on today's episode!!

7. [+2181, -58] Whoah he's really good at facial expression

8. [+1694, -61] You did great Kwon-ah! Good job! I'm so proud of you since you performed so much better than my expectations

9. [+1620, -64] U-Kwon is really crazy ã… ã…  he finally stands on the stage that can show off his own talent!

10. [+1165, -42] I watched U-Kwon's performance after taking a shower but the stage was so amazing that I spin around the towel I use to celebrate;; U-Kwon is really something

-




1. [+200, -1] Good job Kwon-ah!! You were so cool yesterdayã… ã… ã…  Kim U-Kwon let's only walk on the flowers road

2. [+183, -1] You were so cool I got goosebumps...Seems like all Block B members have lots of talents

3. [+150, -1] Yesterday was the best 

4. [+130, -2] ❤It is now U-Kwon's era❤

5. [+125, -1] You're so cool ! da best


1. [+246, -6] You've shown people someone named Block B's U-Kwonã… ã… ã… ã…  You were so cool today, I'm so happy since you enjoyed the stage more instead of caring about the scoresã… 

2. [+182, -6] Really great job, it was a really cool stage. I hope you got the chance to show everything you've got and I hope this can be a stepping stone to let people know that Block B don't only consists of Zico and Park Kyung! Good job oppa!

3. [+162, -4] I'm so happy since Kwon and BB Trippin did a great stageㅜ

4. [+154, -6] Woaaah he really owns the stage....!! Good job, reallyã… ã… You were so cool I hold my breath watching the performanceㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+137, -5] He just did the Joker concept perfectly


1. [+232, -6] Finally our Kwonnie did somethingã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… The performance was really like a psychoã… ã… ã… I fckin wet my pantiesã… ã… ã… 

2. [+188, -4] You really did great today. Your facial expression was daebak!

3. [+180, -4] U-Kwon-ah I'm so happy since the day where you can show us your talent has comeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Let's also only walk on the flowers road from now on❤

4. [+153, -3] U-Kwon oppa you really did a great job today!! It was so cool, hoping you can continue to show us your talent also great stages!! I'll be rooting for you!!

5. [+149, -4] Whoah .. I'm just speechless and nearly pissed my pants



1. [+1695, -138] U-Kwon did a crazy acting I thought he was the Joker from Suicide Squad for a second;; He even use the grills whoah

2. [+554, -48] I didn't know about U-Kwon before but his stage dominance was the best, and Ten doesn't feel like a rookie..

3. [+537, -53] Good job Ten, good luck too in the future!! And also U-Kwon's stage gave me goosebumps, his facial expression acting especially.. He was so good!!

4. [+365, -34] U-Kwon, he's amazing starting from his expression... I thought I'm watching a whole scene from a movie...

5. [+329, -31] I know he was a good dancer when I watch him dance on Beatles Code in the past. I personally think he's so good to the point that I think of Step Up's Moose when I see him dance. Although people don't know about him but for be because of that one dance, Zico and U-Kwon are the one that pops up in my head when we're talking about Block B

6. [+305, -28] U-Kwon can do psychopath acting really well

7. [+296, -29] U-Kwon was amazing, this puts him on a new light for me...Since this video is quite short I should watch the full version later

8. [+292, -33] U-Kwon's ability to express is the best, since he saved everything the from facial expression to each and every choreo like the gun shooting, his dancing is the best

9. [+277, -33] I really thought U-Kwon was Joker...

10. [+173, -16] I only know Block B's U-Kwon now but I really got goosebumps seeing his performance
[NAVER + NAVER TV] U-Kwon took spotlight and gave goosebumps on Hit The Stage with his Joker transformation [NAVER + NAVER TV] U-Kwon took spotlight and gave goosebumps on Hit The Stage with his Joker transformation Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on April 09, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.