[YOUTUBE] Zico positive dump


Youtube: Zico's class

[+523] Honestly even as a guy I think Zico is fcking amazing;; There's no idol rapper that can beat him


[+376] I hope he keeps going like how grandmas and grandpas that farms farm in the past (T/N: lol?)


[+301] Someday I'm gonna get Zico's thick lip that can make even guys fall in love


[+217] I now understand the gay people


[+232] Crazy, he's so adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how much he hates doing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+157] Anyone who ever tried copying Zico's rap will never say he can't follow the beat...You might be able to understand Zico's own offbeat rap with your ears but following it is fcking hard, even worse is you won't be able to follow his accurate pronunciation..."Whatchu talking about" might be a short word but there's a way to pronounce the "Watchu bout" properly(T/N: lmao what?)


[+118] Zico is the best when it comes to rap, GD is outstanding as a celebrity but Zico is leading with rap


[+35] Really tho, those with -ho at the back of their name are all good at rapping

The truth of life U Know YunHOU
Flaming charisma MinHOU
Block B leader Woo JiHOU
Flower boy actor Yoo Seung HOU
DJ world's Shin DongHOU
They will overtake the billboard chart if they make a rapper group like that

[+31] I think there's no idol rappers that's above Zico



Hiphople: How is Zico Live?

"I've only listened to Zico's songs through the studio version and I don't remember seeing him perform live, is his live good?" 

- He's good live

- It's good, he's good at live
- He's good
- He's seriously good
- He's good live
- He's fckin good live


[Hiphopplaya] Whoah Zico's just.


If Zico runs steadily like he is now, he will stamp his name side by side to Gaeko's level in just 10 years
His past image was only a kid who turned into idol after only being active as a rapper in the underground scene
He suddenly got boosted starting last year then one moment he's already a wall 
Really, If he keeps striving hard it won't be a problem for us to expect his name placed as one of Korea's TOP figures.
Despite being that kind of a monster who can blow up even bigger to what he already is, for now he's just waiting his turn following the seniors.
He will eventually build up his career by time.
Anyways who knows he will be the one re-writing Korea's Hip Hop history, that fella is really something.



"Suddenly he got so big" 


- "The more you ignore me, the stronger I become" [Zico's lyrics]
- I was personally really shocked when I first saw him because he's really good 
- "Lyricist & composer: Dok2" 
>  Dok2 did the original featuring but Dok2 have no plans to appear on music broadcasts if not with Jay Park so Zico did the live stage instead. Zico wrote his own rap for the stage he does but there's no studio version of it that's why Dok2's name is the one written on screen.
- "They call me Z-I-C-O"  (T/N: English pronunciation written in hangul)
- He stole the song
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I didn't know the Zico from the mixtapes was the same as this Zico
- I remember thinking that person is extraordinary seeing Zico at that time
- Wow... he's really good... Was this the same time as when he featured for the "Origin of Species" (Verbal Jint ft. Swings, Zico, Park Kyung)? 
> Origin of Species was one year before this. This was in Block B's debut year. I really liked Zico's rap at that time. 
- At that time, I was so shocked to see how good he was

----



[Hiphopplaya] I think He’s Kind



Maybe it's because he's also doing idol activities but it seems like he doesn’t ignore the fans who support him and knows how precious fans are (ㅋㅋ). "You'll be dead if you talk bad about my fans" ㅜㅜ. From the standpoint of the idol fans, if you hear this… well… you’ll be touched/impressed.

I checked out Twitter this morning and found out that Zico made communications with the fans by explaining his song in a simple way so the fans that like Zico as an idol can also understand his music well. I realize he's a person that’s far more delicate/ attentive than what I expected...

Seeing this made my heart beat a little faster.



ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I should sleep now...


[Hiphopplaya] Zico Is Honestly A Gem


Although he is still young he's ahead and has promising future



Even though he's more likely to be devalued because of the idol title, his rap is freakin good

He also produce songs,
Zico is a gem to the idol industry 

Reply: The way I see it, although Zico's producing is not as stylish as GD's, I think that Zico's production is more complicated
[YOUTUBE] Zico positive dump [YOUTUBE] Zico positive dump Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on April 03, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.