[NAVER] Beenzino and Yoo Jaesuk reacts to Zico's new song + "She's a Baby" teaser image unveiled



1. [+43, -1] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Jiho-ya, should you really release a song when the digital market is this saturated but its okay because itll take #1 ♡

2. [+39, -1] Im especially looking forward to this song!!! ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Music chart all-kill gogo!!

3. [+37, -1] Woo Jiho ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ What kind of song will it be this time

4. [+32, -1] Heol, Woo Jiho ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡㅜㅜ

5. [+23, -0] Lets show em!!!! Jiho-ya

6. [+13, -0] I really like Zico~~ Im a noona fan~~ Ill look forward to it ~~>.<

7. [+12, -0] Woo Jiho!! ♡♡♡ The new song will definitely be good!

8. [+11, -0] Oh These days, its a battlefield in the music charts, but its okay because its you let's go get 1st on charts! Ill also prepare myself to stream~~~

9. [+10, -0] I'm looking forward to Zico's new song!!

10. [+5, -0] Heol, Jiho-ya, lets get a chart all-kill, our chart gangster




1. [+35, -0] I watched it to see the teaser, but God-Yoo is cute

2. [+11, -0] Must-Listen Zico, I'm also looking forward to your new song!! Hoping for this song to blow up~~~!!!

3. [+8, -0] Jiho fighting

4. [+5, -0] I'll be looking forward to Zico's song! Hoping it gets on the top 10 on the chart! Zico fighting!


-





1. [+9, -0] Whoah whoah...whoah this is crazy...

2. [+8, -0] Ah so pretty...

3. [+5, -0] The photos are so beautiful, how handsome

4. [+4, -0] It's so pretty that I want to curse...

5. [+3, -0] ã… ã…  It's so pretty.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ fighting


1. [+10, -0] Zico I'm also really looking forward to this new song from you~~

2. [+7, -0] It gives off a Spring vibe, looking forward

3. [+6, -0] Ziaco I love you

4. [+1, -0] Although I'm looking forward to the song, but these pictures are a piece of legend ~~~♥♥♥


[Instiz] On the 13th (Thursday), Block B Zico's solo album "She's A Baby" Will Be Released



• Let's easily take the 1st place Jiho-ya, I'm so anticipating this 
• Oh yeah Woo Jiho!! 
• (Heart pounding) 
• Woo Jiho, I’m looking forward to this~~ 
• *Heart beating* 
• ã… ã…œ I’m really looking forward to it 
• *Thump thump* [heart beating] 
• I'm always anticipating on Jiho's songs! 
• Jiho, I’m really looking forward to your new song release ã… ã… ã…  This song is also a Trust and Listen Zico! 
• Jiho ya ㅜㅜㅜㅜ •I want to hear it soon ã… ã…  
• Kya ♥♥

[NAVER] Beenzino and Yoo Jaesuk reacts to Zico's new song + "She's a Baby" teaser image unveiled [NAVER] Beenzino and Yoo Jaesuk reacts to Zico's new song + "She's a Baby" teaser image unveiled Reviewed by Unknown on April 12, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.