[NAVER] Block B P.O to make drama debut with "Our First Romance"




[+790, -14] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹It's not even the writer of the original webtoon ã…‹ã…‹ since the writer who ruined the original webtoon story line is doing a project will media play help?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+333, -42] He made a theater group and becomes the president there, also does the theater play. I'm supporting you P.O

[+44, -3] I thought writer Soonkki debuts as a drama writer ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+102, -21] Pyo Jihoon fighting

[+47, -3] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Anyone would've thought they're talking about Soonkki (T/N: Original webtoon author of Cheese In The Trap) ??????

[+6, -0] I should watch this since P.O will appear on it

[+26, -7] I'm supporting Jihoon's attempt! Let's only walk on the flowers road! Can imagine how lovely he would be in the drama ã…Žã…Ž

[+23, -10] I will enjoy the drama if you're appearing on it! I will anticipate it Pyo Jihoon hyung-nim(T/N: Nim is a really respectful way to address someone)!

[+7, -5] Nowadays, Jihoonie does lots of variety shows as well, I'm happy since I'm able to see him more oftenã…Ž0ã…Ž

[+12, -6] P.O I'm supporting you, Jihoonie fighting!

[+12, -7] I hope Jihoon gets a live and bubbly role❤❤Jihoon Fighting !!!!!

[+20, -10] Jihoonie Fightingã… ã… Let's walk on the flower path, hoping your theater play also does well!

[+10, -7] P.O Fighting Block B Let's be successful! ♥♥♥

[+18, -10] Jihoon-ah lets walk on the flower road❤

[+9, -7] He's kind...adorable..and cool, be successful

[+17, -9] Jihoon-ah, I'm supporting you as always

[+8, -7] I thought it's amazing how he personally made a theater group and does the play, but I'm even more amazed since he does it with his childhood friends. I think he will suit doing this!
[NAVER] Block B P.O to make drama debut with "Our First Romance" [NAVER] Block B P.O to make drama debut with "Our First Romance" Reviewed by Bb on April 05, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.