[NAVER] Kyung and Zico are preparing Block B's comeback, in the producers seat


Naver: Park Kyung returns as a producer, is currently working on Block B's mini album 
  1. [+55, -0] I’m looking forward to it, Park Kyung!! Trust and listen Block B!! Trust and listen Kyung!!! 
  2. [+45, -0] Block B is just perfect for me!!! 
  3. [+42, -0] ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ Is this reality…? ã… ã… ã…  *breaks the earth* ã… ã… ã…  *breaks the universe*ㅠㅜㅠㅜ *pulls up telephone pole* ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ *breaks apartment* ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ Park Kyung is really amazing!!! I’ll look forward to listening to good music once again!!!!^
  4. [+31, -0] Will they comeback with a ballad this time..?? 
  5. [+11, -0] I’m cheering for you!!!
  6. [+11, -0] Will the title track be a ballad song…? 
  7. [+0, -0] Re: This article doesn’t say it but if you look at other articles, it’s just a track on the album (not the title track) 
  8. [+8, -0] No way, is this the ballad song he made for Taeil ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  
  9. [+7, -0] Do well, Kyung-ah ã…œã…œ Trust and listen Kyung~~~♡♡ 
  10. [+7, -0] As expected, Trust and listen Block B!! I’m looking forward to it ♡♡ 



  1. [+34, -3] My heart is racing♥♥♥♥♥♥
  2. [+30, -3] Let's enjoy it Block B!
  3. [+24, -3] I'm so excited ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  4. [+12, -5] But journalist, there are many Zico pictures that are pretty, please use a pretty picture~~^^ Also, I hope Zico's song can appear on a drama (OST)♡♡♡
  5. [+6, -1] It'll be a comeback after so long!!! I'm looking forward♡♡♡
  6. [+5, -0] Do you wanna b? Block B!!!!We'll anticipate your comeback!
  7. [+0, -0] I've made you a flower road so I'll wait for you♡ I love you♡
-
Draft: @Orangey34
Translations: @Orangey34 & @Veryhensemguy
[NAVER] Kyung and Zico are preparing Block B's comeback, in the producers seat [NAVER] Kyung and Zico are preparing Block B's comeback, in the producers seat Reviewed by Unknown on October 26, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.