[NAVER] Block B Announced Comeback News on November 7th!





1. [+122, -1] I think the reason all of Block B songs are good is because each and every member are charming and talented. I hope many people can realize that through this news! Thank you for the good news content. Hoping Block B's comeback to be a blast, I love you

2. [+111, -1] Everyone have their own abilities and high potential, I hope their company can take care of them properly

3. [+93, -1] Youre cool, you're cool! I'm supporting you. Good luck for your comeback this time~

4. [+68, -1] ã…—ㅜㅑ Good Good, Good luck for the comeback on November 7th

5. [+23, -1] Thank you so much for writing a good news content !!Block B da best, let's only walk on the flowers path ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. [+15, -0] I'm not Block B's fan but I've been watching over them a lot. The members who gets less attention also have their own wide range of abilities. As a person who has been watching over them I felt a shame that their capabilities weren't shown to many people. I especially also hope people would know that the least known member named B-Bomb has a voice that fits so well on Block B's songs like 'Unordinary Girl' and 'Romantically' 

7. [+15, -0] Everyone are gifted and have lots of talent, let's get successful







1. [+62, -1] Even though Block B is an idol, they are a group that will make you say "Now this is what you call an artist"...Though I'm not a fan, I hope they always thrive

2. [+49, -1] The rare and precious dudes are coming barabarabarabam blow your fcking arms

3. [+30, -1] Their charms are so diversed ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+21, -1] Let's thrive Block B! Looking forward to your new song~

5. [+6, -0] Good luck to you Block B~~!!! I hope the members can get along well and happily for a long time

6. [+6, -0] Let's meet for along time Block B ♡♡





1. [+31, -1] Trust & listen Block B, all of you are cool

2. [+20, -1] We'll meet very soon, I'll wait for youã…Žã…Ž

3. [+11, -1] Trust and listen Block B, please comeback with a cheerful and energetic side!!!!!

4. [+9, -1] Thank you for always letting us listen to good songs

5. [+1, -0] Ah I really missed you so much...♥

-
Draft by @BlockBBae
Translations by @Veryhensemguy
[NAVER] Block B Announced Comeback News on November 7th! [NAVER] Block B Announced Comeback News on November 7th! Reviewed by Bb on October 20, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.