[NAVER TV] Block B Comeback Stages - Don't Leave


Naver TV: M Countdown, Block B's Winter Emotion First Reveal "Don't Leave" Stage



1.     [+656, -5] Don’t Leave is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bees’ cheering/fanchants were the best ㅠㅠ Block B’s the greatest!!!
2.     [+550, -3] Don’t Leave is really the perfect song to listen to on a winter nightㅠㅠ I'm happy to be able to see Block B’s emotional side!! “Four seasons in hit song” fighting ♥♥
3.     [+492, -2] Trust and listen Block B The song is so good
4.     [+455, -4] Woo Jiho, Lee Taeil, Lee Minhyuk, Ahn Jaehyo, Kim Ukwon, Park Kyung, Pyo Jihoon- Block B, Block B fighting, BBCs are there for you until the end, I love you Block B (T/N: This is a fanchant)
5.     [+420, -2] I won’t leave, I love you Block B
6.     [+380, -1] This is really the bestㅠㅠ Everyone is so handsome ♥
7.     [+371, -2] As expected, the song is a masterpieceㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ Today, the song, costumes and choreography were all so so good!
8.     [+347, -1] Woo Jiho’s coat…. Pyo Jihoon’s silver hair… everyone is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Block B fighting ㅠㅠㅠ
9.     [+334, -3] Block B Lee Taeil, Ahn Jaehyo, Lee Minhyuk, Woo Jiho, Park Kyung, Ukwon and P.O are the best. Let’s hit daebak, Re:Montage!
10.   [+317, -3] Block B’s the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don’t Leave fighting!!
11.   [+272, -2] Wa.. the song is the greatest of all time. It’s so, so good… Don’t Leave, god-masterpiece song!!
12.   [+256, -1] The song is really amazing…!!
13.   [+249, -2] “Four seasons hit song” is really the greatest song ever!!! I hope more people could know the song , let’s do well!!!!!
14.   [+247, -2] Bees’ chanting is the best. I won’t leave Block B
15.  [+244, -2] Block B sunbae-nim overturned the stage, they’re definitely sunbae-nims~! (clap clap)






1.     [+755, -12] I’m a man, but seeing their stage, I’ve decided that I need to become a fan
2.     [+505, -5]  Seriously, the first moment when the door opens and Block B comes out ㅜㅜㅜ I nearly destroyed my apartment.. Ah, Taeil oppa ㅠㅠ yellow sunglasses? What he’s wearing is cute, those short bangs and haircut, he’s really the cutest thing in the worldㅠㅠthe coat suits him too ㅠㅠ his vocal color is crazy ㅠㅠㅠ Today Block B members were all the best ㅠㅠㅠ P.O was also cute in their comeback interviewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅜ Don’t Leave is really a “four seasons hit song” ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It’d be great if all the people of the world knew this masterpiece ㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, Block B!! Honey bees are always here rooting for you Thank you to the genius composer who makes good sounding music and gave us this masterpiece, Park Kyung Block B ❤❣ fighting!!!
3.     [+481, -5] Block B were so cool today aswell ㅜㅜ Park Kyung’s composing skills really need to be known
4.     [+474, -6] Wa, is Pyo Jihoon’s beauty at the end real life..?
5.     [+393, -7] I won’t leave, Block B ♡♡ 
6.     [+363, -4] Block B’s stage today was ever cooler than yesterday’sㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don’t go, stay together with us bees through your good music for a long, long time. May Don’t Leave be successful ❤❤
7.     [+349, -4] Every single one of ‘Don’t Leave’s lyrics are touching, Block B has their own touch ㅠㅠ As expected of trust, listen and watch Block B ㅠㅠㅜㅜ Please only walk on honey paths
8.     [+333, -5] Good work, Block B ㅠㅠ You’re so cool, Don’t Leave is a masterpiece ㅠㅠ Park Kyung is a producing genius I love you
9.     [+323, -3] Block B’s new song, ‘Don’t Leave’ is so good.. Block B fighting
10.   [+294, -3] They were cool today too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It’s definitely a “4 seasons hit song”, you keep listening and listening without getting tired
11.   [+249, -5] This song is just as good as Toy
12.   [+215, -5] *Sighs* ❤❤ This is such a masterpiece of a song
13.   [+211, -4] Block B’s seriously the bestㅠㅠ❤❤ Thank you for always giving us strength through good songs
14.   [+207, -4] Wa, seriously so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
15.   [+200, -4] I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Naver TV: Music Core 블락비 - 떠나지마요(BLOCK B - Don't Leave)



1.     [+718, -16] As expected, I really praise you, god-Kyung. Unlike his usual, overflowing beagle image, it’s really good to see this dreamy side from him also. We must definitely be together for a long time, Block B  
2.     [+675, -13] This is legendary, I did well by becoming a male fan
3.     [+519, -9] I love you, let’s last forever, good work
4.     [+484, -9] Park Kyung-nim ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for making good songs, I seriously keep streaming it continuously The song is really good
5.     [+460, -5] Wa, Jihoon-oppa’s coat and gray hair are awesome today
6.     [+436, -3] I’ll be supporting Block B’s activities, fighting ♥
7.     [+398, -2] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Every day is legendary
8.     [+358, -4] Four seasons hit song
9.     [+334, -3] Four seasons hit song, I love you
10.  [+331, -3] Today’s outfit were dope, I love you Block B. 4 seasons hit song ❤❤
11.   [+230, -3] Today was really legendary ㅜㅜㅜ Kyung oppa’s glasses really suit him, P.O oppa just wore skinny pants and a coat but he’s so handsome with his hair down ㅜㅜㅜ
12.   [+214, -3] Kyung-oppa worked hard to make this song, I’ll make you get #1, seriously ㅜㅜ
13.   [+203, -0] They were handsome today as well ❤❤❤ Let’s hit daebak, Don’t Leave ❤❤
14.   [+201, -0] Today’s stage was really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
15.   [+188, -0] So cool ㅠㅠ pyuu ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Naver TV: 겨울 남자로 변신한 ‘블락비’의 감미로운 발라드 ‘떠나지마요' Inkigayo



1.       [+612, -15] Block B’s in their prime every time, in every stageㅠㅠㅠ
2.       [+493, -8] Block B were the best today aswell!!!!! Don’t Leave fighting!!
3.       [+489, -9] Pyo Jihoon in a suit, is this real life ㅠㅠㅠDon’t Leave activities, fighting!! The song is emotional and so good
4.       [+448, -8] The matching with purple is so pretty ㅠㅠ Block B’s the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ❤❤
5.       [+408, -5] Taeil’s vocal tone ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ
6.       [+365, -6] As expected, the skillful group, Block B, I'm currently enjoying your song!!!!! Block B fighting
7.       [+349, -7]  (Bl!!!lock!!!B!!!) Your words (words!!!!!) /// This happens if you listen to it lot….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was just singing the song but end up shouting the fanchants too….. When singing this you should imagine some fans singing along and shout with them faintly in the chanting part
8.       [+331, -7] I’m a guy but I’ve joined the fandom..
9.       [+307, -8] Kwon’s clothes suit him so well!!!
10.    [+293, -6] Thank you for always letting me listen to songs that lives up to my expectations!! Therefore I end up looking forward to even more every time, Don't Leave is so good that I don’t get tired no matter how I listen to it. I’m always thankful to you for making my ears happyㅠㅠㅠ
11.    [+222, -8]"If I can tell you how much I love you, I think I'll go crazy, even crazier"/// this "I think I'll go crazy" part means "I think I'll reach you" . I wonder who is the cute genius who wrote these lyrics. //(Park Kyung: Naya na)
(T/N:  Going crazy and reaching is the same in Korean, thus the lyrics could also go "If I can tell you how much I love, I think I'll be able to reach you, that makes me even crazier")
12.    [+196, -4] Purple Block B are so pretty today!!!!! Their beauty is the best!!!! Don’t Leave, fighting!!!
13.    [+191, -7] Wa, Block B’s purple outfits suit them so wellㅠㅠㅠ Block B’s stage was the best today as wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don’t Leave is seriously such a good songㅠㅠㅠ Kyung oppa!! Thank you for gifting us with this good-sounding musicㅠㅠ Block B fighting!!!! Honeybees are always rooting for you
14.    [+186, -4] No seriously, they even suit this calm song ㅠㅠㅠ the vocal tones ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song itself is so good. Block B, let’s thrive more in this promotion!
15.    [+180, -4] Feels like they’re getting increasingly cooler each day, Block B was the best today. The purple concept suited them so wellㅎㅎㅎㅎ♥️ Don’t leave is really good, if only more people could listen to the song ( ´•̥ω•̥` )

-
Draft: @Orangey34
Translations: @Orangey34, @Veryhensemguy
[NAVER TV] Block B Comeback Stages - Don't Leave [NAVER TV] Block B Comeback Stages - Don't Leave Reviewed by Unknown on January 17, 2018 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.