[NAVER + NAVER TV] Problematic Men Ep 110: KAIST Special


[NAVER] [RE:TV] Problematic Men vs KAIST genius batle

  1. [+1262, -30] I realized how Park Kyung is amazing the more I see him...his approach on solving a problem is unique...I really felt how amazing he is whenever I see him approach a problem with a way that you won't even think of~!!
  2. [+788, -35] Park Kyung daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+362, -17] Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  4. [+53, -0] Park Kyung solved the coffee problem and I'm once again surprised by him, I thought 'So he really is a genius'ㅎ
  5. [+26, -0] It's a program I often watch, I'm a fan
  6. [+22, -0] This is really my favorite program. I envy their patience, endurance, and all


  1. [+1008, -27] Park Kyung is da best~Cutie smart cu cu cutie smart~~
  2. [+188, -10] Park Kyung is really cleverㅋㅋㅋ He has mensa as proof but this just reminds me of his smartness once again 
  3. [+179, -9] I think Park Kyung is so kind the more I see him ㅠㅠ The guy from KAIST wants to try solve the problem but don't have the confidence to say it before but Park Kyung looks at him while smiling as if telling him he did great once he took courage to do so, he's so kindhearted...♡ Seems like he's smart and kind!! He'd seem to likely get good fortunes since he smiles often also just laughed when the hyungs makes fun of him~~~
  4. [+140, -5] Looks like Park Kyung is smartㅋㅋ It's not just one or two times that I get amazed by him when watching the howㅋㅋㅋ
  5. [+116, -6] Park Kyung kept laughing then becomes focused and worked hard when solving the problem, he also solved the problems well.. his charms are overflowing~


  1. [+738, -10] I stood up and applauding when Park Kyung solved the last problem today, his ability to think about the problem is beyond Korea
  2. [+630, -13] The barcode problem is really a wall, just how did he think of that plus and minus, he's so amazing
  3. [+143, -1] Park Kyung is a genius which specs you can't explain in a simple way.......ㄷㄷㄷㄷ I admire him whenever he solves the prblemsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  4. [+123, -3] Amazing, really... I still can't understand the barcode problem even after hearing the explanation...how can he be that smart? his way of thinking is different from others
  5. [+116, -3] I really thought Park Kyung's a genius seeing him solve the barcode problem,,,
  6. [+105, -5] Park Kyung is really clever
  7. [+91, -2] I thought they were sending Park Kyung to an idol promotion when I first see this show, but turns out he's the most smart and uncommon, I like him
-


[NAVER TV] <Problematic Men>'s pride Park Kyung, is correct!의 자랑 박경 정답! (A rang of BAAM♪ in KAIST)



  1. [+425, -2] Park Kyung is the best
  2. [+328, -0] The bar code problem last week and now this, Park Kyung is amazing
  3. [+263, -0] Park Kyung is the best
  4. [+233, -0] His brain is completely different to the brains regular people have. He's literally a genius
  5. [+229, -0] Looks like Park Kyung is indeed smart ..
  6. [+173, -0] This question is fun
  7. [+159, -1] Whoahㄷㄷㄷso amazing...
  8. [+140, -0] Park Kyung! You're awesome!!
  9. [+114, -1] As expected from our Kyung!!
  10. [+107, -1] Park Kyung is cute~~



  1. [+421, -2] Today is a legend for Park Kyung
  2. [+372, -2] Isn't Park Kyung a genius.. .?
  3. [+313, -1] Park Kyung did it all today. He's really a wall 
  4. [+304, -2] He's above thinking in various way....
  5. [+280, -1] If only he can lend Park Kyungie's brain on midterm exam..
  6. [+241, -0] Whoah.......his brain is abnormal!!
  7. [+199, -4] I still can't get this even after hearing the explenation... Smart cutie is amazing
  8. [+180, -1] Whoah...That was truly solid...
  9. [+168, -1] Today is Park Kyung's specila episode! My mouth dropped because of him~ He's definitely a genius
  10. [+142, -0] A real genius, our KyungieㅜㅠㅜㅜI'm so proud of you babyㅜㅠㅜㅠ


[NAVER + NAVER TV] Problematic Men Ep 110: KAIST Special [NAVER + NAVER TV] Problematic Men Ep 110: KAIST Special Reviewed by Francisco Moreno Miracle on May 29, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.