[Naver TV, HiphopLE + Youtube] Show Me The Money 6 Released Producer Cypher


Naver TV: SMTM6 Producers Cypher - Team Zico & Dean, Dynamic Duo, Jay Park & Dok2, Tiger JK & Bizzy



1. [+4024, -82] Tiger JK is like the hip hop Jesusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ goosebumps

2. [+3555, -280] Whoah Zico's verse was the most impressive amongst all, the other producers were also dope..

3. [+2983, -64] Whoah, is this lineup for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2641, -81] Completely looking forward to the show... I'm looking forward to Dok2+Park Jaebum boss' combination

5. [+2535, -147] Zico and Gaeko were so solid.. they're friggin awesome

6. [+2309, -18] One thing for sure is Producers are producers for a reason....

7. [+2201, -103] Zico Gaeko were solid..

8. [+1745, -140] ZicoDean made me wet my pants, looking forward to Fanxy Child

9. [+1498, -141] Crazy, Zico gave me goosebumps......

10. [+1440, -141] Whoah Zico really killed itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+1006, -98] Park Jaebum was freaking awesome

12. [+957, -91] Zico was greatㅜㅜ The producers line-up for this season is all good


-


Zico killed it as soon as I turned on the video

I can't even remember how the remaining rappers did after him ㅠㅠ

I can only laugh because he did ridiculously well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • I admit to this, his rap is friggin fresh
  • I did doubt his qualification as a producer in season 4 at some point
    But all that doubt vanished after listening to his rap here. I think he deserved to be a producer
  • I also think Zico did the best, I feel like the other judges only did what they normally do?
  • Agree, Zico was so freaking awesome
  • Zico whoah for real tho.. whoah.. If only he does more solo promotions, wow..
  • Ah, how I wish Zico would release a spit-fire rap album.
  • His flow is really trendy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    I went "Whoah"watching the video
  • People undervalue Zico too much
    He literally kills it whether it's in the mainstream or underground scene..
  • But it's true he did the best in this cypher
  • Zico was so dopeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Youtube: SMTM6 Producer Cypher Full Version

  • [+345] Zico’s damn amazing, as expected, ‘idol’ is just his side-job
  • [+229] Zico, Gaeko, “ssangko”, the two of them killed it ㅋㅋ
  • [+167] Zico’s rap definitely sticks to your ears, his rhymes are wonderful. And Dean spit out the first verse with a tone like he was rapping, and then went into RnB, I nearly wet myself. Choiza didn’t give off an old feeling, though his shaky flow when rapping can’t be ignored. Tiger JK as a 1st generation rapper really didn’t have the feeling of being old. You could really feel the huge sense of hip hop at the end when they said “one” 크
  • [+125] Dean and Zico, won’t you please release this track..
  • [+120] Wa, I was surprised at Zico, shocked at Gaeko and Tiger JK gave me goosebumps!
  • [+100] Zico, Gaeko, Dok2, Tiger are amazing ㅠㅠ they’re cool
  • [+78] Wa, I got serious goosebumps at Zico and Tiger JK ㄷ
  • [+64] Zico is so damn cool, it’s really started now
  • [+61] JK is just a legend, Zico has a refreshing rap and I also liked listening to Gaeko
  • [+51] Zico’s the most amazing one
  • [+50] Zico, Gaeko, JK were f’ing awesome this last season, the next season, I’ll anticipate Supreme Team
  • [+46] Wa, from the beginning Zico was suffocatingly awesome *goosebumps* all were damn cool;; I’m really looking forward this season..
  • [+36] Zico and Gaeko chewed up everyone;;;
  • [+35] I wet myself at Zico and Dean...... and then I kept pissing myself twice; once for Dok2 and again for Drunken Tiger... the producers are crazy this time
  • [+32] 크~  Zico’s voice is solid
  • [+27] Zico’s gestures are f’ing cool ㅋ
  • [+20] Zico’s crazy



[Naver TV, HiphopLE + Youtube] Show Me The Money 6 Released Producer Cypher [Naver TV, HiphopLE + Youtube] Show Me The Money 6 Released Producer Cypher Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on May 21, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.