[NAVER] Taeil and Sejeong snaps a picture ahead of their collaboration release







[NAVER] "Teaser of a honey(great) chemistry" Block B Taeil x Sejeong reveals proofshot of their sweet duet


  1. [+432, -15] Taeil x Sejeong <Likes Me, Likes Me Not> will be released tomorrow at 6 pm! Lyrics writing, composing, and producing of the song is done by smart cutie Park Kyung, the song is really good❣ please listen to it alot~~~~
  2. [+352, -11] I'll be looking forward to Sejeong x Taeil's honey-like chemistry~Sejong is very very pretty❤❤❤❤❤
  3. [+324, -9] Their expressions are so cute. I'm looking forward to the duet song "Likes Me, Likes Me Not" that will be released tomorrow at 6pm.
  4. [+285, -8] I hope tomorrow comes sooner...!
  5. [+135, -3] I'm anticipating your duet~~
  6. [+116, -2] I'll be looking forward for a good song ^^Hoping success for the two of you!
  7. [+108, -2] I'm really looking forward to your duet, please come out soon the honey-like chemistry song~!!!
  8. [+103, -3] Sejeong and Taeil is really like a good-looking kind couple ♡
  9. [+88, -3] I', really curious of what image and song will turn out
  10. [+82, -2] The song seems to be good listening from the pre-released video, I think I will be listening to this song for a whole month! Thank you Park Kyung!

[NAVER] "Explosion of chemistry"…Block B Taeil - Kim Sejeong, a sweet couple selfie

  1. [+55, -0] It's finally tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to a sweet song also a good result~
  2. [+45, -0] Anticipating their duet song with their honey voices
  3. [+41, -0] Looking forward~
  4. [+31, -0] Waiting for 6pm tomorrow let's hit big
  5. [+17, -0] Both of them are so cute♡
  6. [+17, -0] I want to listen to the song asap, looking forward to this
  7. [+16, -0] Really looking forward to "Likes Me, Likes Me Not"
  8. [+16, -0] Lee Taeilã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹He's fckin cuteã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… I can finally listen to his sweet voice after a long time, I'll anticipate it!!Fighting


Draft by @takerudark
Translations by @veryhensemguy

[NAVER] Taeil and Sejeong snaps a picture ahead of their collaboration release [NAVER] Taeil and Sejeong snaps a picture ahead of their collaboration release Reviewed by Francisco Moreno Miracle on June 11, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.