[NAVER] Kyung is the producer for Taeil''s solo + Sejeong featuring




[NAVER] Block B Park Kyung  produced Taeil's solo song, "It becomes three times better than the guide I sang"
  1. [+34, -0] Daebakã… ã… ã…  Can't belive it's Kyung oppa x Taeil oppa's collaboration...This is so sweet..ã… ã…  I cherish them so much, is this why Kyung oppa keeps calling bees recently~?
  2. [+19, -0] Whaaaaa really looking forward to thisã… ã… ã… My ears will get melted for one month


  1. [+76, -0] Hul daebak this is crazy, I'm so looking forward to this!!!!!!! Can't believe Lee Taeil and Kim Sejeong will be singing on Park Kyung's songã„·ã„·
  2. [+65, -0] Ow daebak. So it's Park Kyung's song. There are so many capable member in Block B.
  3. [+64, -0] Can't believe it's a combination of Park Kyung, Lee Taeil, and Kim Sejeong.  Looks like it will be a blockbuster sweet songã…Žã…Ž But why is the album art like that...
  4. [+56, -0] Taeil-ah, Kyung-ah, Sejeong-ah, the song is already good ã…Žã…Ž
  5. [+41, -0] Waiting for the 12th...I'll be waiting
  6. [+9, -0] This is crazy


[NAVER] Park Kyung,  produced Block B's eldest hyung's solo song 
  1. [+13, -0] This is crazy, Taeil and Kim Sejeong on Park Kyung's song. I personally like Park Kyung's songsã… ã… 
  2. [+7, -0] Really looking forward to this~~!
  3. [+5, -0] I'll be a fan who looks forward to Park Kyung
  4. [+1, -0] Yooo, loyalty...!
  5. [+1, -0] I thought Zico is the eldest hyung 

  1. [+119, -2]  I want to listen it asap
  2. [+103, -0] When will the teaser video be released?? For how long should we wait till the 12th^^
  3. [+95, -0] I want to listen it soon~~
  4. [+89, -1] LSeems like the song would be sweet ã…‹
  5. [+78, -0] Taeil fighting!!!♡
  6. [+47, -0] Is it a push-and-pull concept (in a relationship)? ã…Žã…ŽI hope the song hits big anyhow
  7. [+42, -0] Can't believe it's the meeting between chart king and rising star, I think I should trust and listen to them first. I want to quickly listen to it ~~
  8. [+36, -0] Don't play hard to get(push & pull) and please tell us the title..



  1. [+704, -34] Hul ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Sejeong-ah
  2. [+615, -25] Wow our Sejeong-ie, fighting to Block B Taeil too
  3. [+511, -25] Whoah looking forward to this
  4. [+441, -22] Whoah I'm so looking forward to this ã… ã…  the song must be really good♥
  5. [+178, -4] Looking forward to Taeil and Sejeong's duet
  6. [+168, -7] You're supposed to live helping each other. Fighting to Sejeong, Taeil, also both team Gugudan and Block B
  7. [+128, -5] Taeil is really a great singer, I hope the song this time does wellã… 
  8. [+128, -7] Hul❤️ I'm a BBC but I personally like Sejeong so I'm looking forward to this❤️
  9. [+107, -5] Kyah I should trust and listen to this
  10. [+100, -4] Ama~~zing I want to listen the song soon ^^

  1. [+13, -0] Our Taeil-jjing♡(♡
  2. [+7, -0] Can't believe Taeil is having a duet !!I'm prepared to have my ears pleased!!How can I wait till the 12th?ã… ã… ã… ã… 
  3. [+5, -0] Fighting

  1. [+34, -0] ã… ã… ã… Daebak, I'm looking forwad to this❤
  2. [+31, -0] This is amazing ã… ã…  Sejeong, let's keep rolling
  3. [+28, -0] I'll look forward to Sejeongie, hoping it would be a great song~~1
  4. [+27, -0] Although it's good to have Sejeong being active promoting but please let her rest for a bit ㅜㅜ
  5. [+26, -0] Both their voices are so good, I'm looking forward to this♡
  6. [+11, -0] Trust and listen Sejeongã…Žã…Ž
  7. [+8, -0] Whoah~ This is so great, she's working with Block B again who gave us good memories with "Flower Road"~ Looks a masterpiece will be added to my playlist~
  8. [+3, -0] Will anticipate their sweet voices
Draft by @takerudark
Translations by @veryhensemguy
[NAVER] Kyung is the producer for Taeil''s solo + Sejeong featuring [NAVER] Kyung is the producer for Taeil''s solo + Sejeong featuring Reviewed by Francisco Moreno Miracle on June 09, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.