[INTERVIEW] P.O Interview for Lipstick Prince Season 2

(T/N: Article body that's not part of the interview are omitted)


Q) Following season 1, you're now also a cast of Lipstick Prince season 2

P.O: I don't think I'm getting any sense of pressure or responsibilities. But I'm just really thankful that they called me again to participate on the second season. Lipstick Prince is a program I really enjoy. As someone who don't really have many close friends, I'm able to get new hyungs, same-aged friends, and dongsaengs through the show so it's really nice

Q) Which cast member are you especially become close with?

P.O: I'm close with all cast in season 1 from Tony Ahn hyung to Rowoon. We exchanged numbers and are currently close friends with each other. I also wish to become close with the newly joined members on this 2nd season, Johnny and N.



Q) How was your first reaction when receiving the casting offer to join a beauty program?

P.O: I'm honestly really surprised. I asked myself, "Why me?", I'm not someone who has any interest in makeup too, everyone around me were also surprised. But perhaps that part is what makes it more interesting. I was able to show the image of a baby who doesn't know anything. I was worried at first but thankfully people were able to look upon me nicely.

Q) Seems like your makeup skill is also improving as you are doing the show

P.O: Since I originally have no clue about makeup, I'm not sure about my skill progress, I do have more knowledge upon cosmetics though. I now know there's eyeliner, blusher, mascara, eyeshadow, etc. I realized that the cosmetics world has no end. Also as someone who has only been receiving makeups, I now realize how hard the process is to apply makeup after personally trying it.

Q) Then who is the member from season 1 that has the most progress?

P.O: SF9 Rowoon. Rowoon is really kind, detailed, also hard working. He asked the staff a lot and made a lot of effort. He also did lots of preparations. I'm able to be more comfortable because there's Rowoon. I hope for him to do well even more. NCT Doyoung is also really good doing makeup but it's unfortunate that he wasn't able to join us this season. He did asked me to take care of Johnny who just newly joined the show.

Q) You also modeled for a cosmetic brand after doing 'Lipstick Prince'

P.O: I'm really lacking if you only look at my makeup skill but I think they just like my bright personality that's shown on the program. I think was really nervous when doing the shoot, I wished that lots of people purchased the brand while acting like I know well about cosmetics while shooting. The Block B members also expressed their jealousy saying,  "You better treat us" haha.



Q) What is the hardest makeup you did in season 1?

P.O: It's Harley Quinn's makeup. Even if you apply it a bit more daringly it will turn into a bad cosplay(not as a nice makeup). I had a lot of worries when doing that makeup.

Q) You also met your ideal type Sandara Park on season 1.

P.O: I was really shaking and nervous. I get to face the person I always liked, even have to apply make up on her so of course I got nervous. I come to think that I have a good fortune after participating on Lipstick Prince. I was able to meet Sandara Park noona in person and she was so bright and pretty. Even though she's older than me but she has charms that makes her seems like a dongsaeng to me.

Q) The guest you remember the most is?

P.O: Model Kim Jinkyung. Even though all guest have great skin, but I think Kim Jinkyung has especially good skin like baby's skin. Her skin is so nice to the point that I think it's not right to let any hands touch it. I think she can even take a photo shoot for a cosmetic brand with her bare face, her skin is that good and she's also pretty

Q) Is there any guest which surprisingly gave you a heart attack?

P.O: Lee El noona. We are required to be alone with the guest in a room to do the makeup and I was getting all nervous but she calmed me down saying, "It's alright" making me relaxed. I properly felt the charms of older woman that day.



Q)  Other than having makeup skills, making the guest gets a heart-attack is also an important point in Lipstick Prince. Do you have your own lethal moves?

P.O: I think my charms is to make things less awkward. Honestly one may think I should just say anything to break the awkwardness but it's fortunate that me acting silly (for being embarrassed) is also accepted well, I'm thankful for that. I don't prepare any sort of reaction or heart-fluttering moves beforehand. I tried to set it up once but it turns out being awkward. Regarding my laughing expression, I think that could be a good point for the character I have.  

Q)Then who is the guest you really wish to come on season 2?

P.O: Na Moonhee! With all of my heart. I really like her. She's really cute. I really wish for her to guest on the show. I want Lipstick Prince to be a program that can communicate with people on various age groups through her participation. I also want to do makeup that mothers love. I wish to widen the program's spectrum.

Q) What kind of makeup do you want to give her if she really appears on the show?

P.O: The reason which made me like Na Moonhee is because my grandma is also really cute. I came to really like her because of that similarity. If she really come as guest on the show then I want to give her a girl group makeup.

Q) The airing of Lipstick Prince season 2 is coming near the corner. Please give us a spoiler about this season!

P.O: I think this season gives us a little more chance to improve our makeup skill. The mannequin for us to practice are also replaced with real human. The practice time is also extended and it's become more helpful for us.

Q) Lastly, your last words for the viewers?

P.O:  I have the 'fighting-man' character(T/N; Enthusiast in everything) on Lipstick Prince and I want to continue being on the show with that same character I have now even we end up going for season 3. I originally like fun, bright, and funny stuff so rather than taking 'Lipstick Prince' as doing some work I think I tend to do the recording as if I'm going to play and have fun. I hope for your high anticipation on season 2 as well!


Naver: [Lipstick Prince 2] The guest Block B P.O wished for is? Na Moonhee whom he loves wholeheartedly♥"


  • [+24, -0] I get to know P.O through Lipstick Prince, I think he's just a bundle of charms, always supporting on you^♡^
  • [+18, -0] I fell into Jihoon's charm~~~~Fighting to P.O who can be both cute and cool~!
  • [+16, -0] Jihoon-ahã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ♡♡P.O who is rich of charms, I hope more and more people can know Jihoon's charms!!!!
  • [+10, -0] I'm able to get lots of spirits thanks to Jihoon oppa's positive energy. I really hope you continue to appear a lot on tv, please please please
  • [+9, -0] I really hope for Na Moonhee to guest on the show~~
  • [+4, -0] Jihoon oppa!!!Charms GOOD♥♥♥♥♥I'm always supporting you, I love you~~♥ Hoping you get lots of airtime! Tomorrow is the air time for Lipstick Prince 2 !!I'm really anticipating it ♥♥♥♥♥ Good luck Jihoon oppa♥♥♥♥♥ P.O is love♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • [+2, -0] Ah I love you JihoonㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜHow can his way of thinking is also adorableㅜㅜ I will sure to watch the show!!
  • [+2, -0] Na Moonheeã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ He really likes her wholeheartedly
  • [+2, -0] Jihoon is the cutest in this world ❤



[INTERVIEW] P.O Interview for Lipstick Prince Season 2 [INTERVIEW] P.O Interview for Lipstick Prince Season 2 Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on March 30, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.