[NAVER] Block B's Vocal Line for Marie Claire








[+40, -0] Block B you're so cool♥♥ Wishing you good luck too in the future, also let's only walk on the flower road

[+29, -0] The outfit is pretty.. It'll be so great if they also use these type of clothing when they perform on stage..

[+27, -0] asdfadf I'm getting a heart-attack ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

[+24, -0] Jjang Jjang prettyㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+22, -0] Whoah...So so pretty...

[+3, -0] Oppas you're so pretty.. Block B oppas and us honey bees...let's all only walk on the flower road.. hahat...♥

Naver: Block B U-Kwon, "Everything felt like it's new even though we are on our 7th year"


[+8, -1] I love you spicy octopus(T/N: Block B's nickname)♥♥♥♥♥ Huhu....You're so handsome, really, you all look so sweet♥♥♥What to do with my heartã… ♥♥♥♥

[+3, -1] ^^This story might be random but...When Yesterday wasn't out for long, the Music Video was played on the big screen when me and my friends were having a drink. I said, "Oh! It's Block B" when the MV was played and my friend said, "Oh so they're Block B?", my friend who visits Taeil mother's chicken restaurant regularly said Taeil's mom told to my friend who doesn't know idol to listen to Taeil's song, saying he's a great singer, appealing him ã…‹ã…‹her elementary school daughter is a fan of Zico but she doesn't know he's in Block B, by the way that the chicken on that restaurant was so delicious, and the owner is nice ã…‹

[+0, -0] Block B~~I'm always supporting you, it's so nice to see your lively activities♡

[+14, -5] So they are freakinly handsome guysã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 


Naver: Block B, "Everything feels new even though we're on our 7th year" 


[+4, -0] I will be supporting and praying for you more than anybody else so we can stay together till the end
[+3, -0] Let's last forever Block B


[NAVER] Block B's Vocal Line for Marie Claire [NAVER] Block B's Vocal Line for Marie Claire Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on March 23, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.