[NAVER] B-Bomb does his first ever solo pictorial with "The Star"




Sports Donga via Naver: Block B B-Bomb, First solo pictorial after debut, New face of a fashionista
  • [+30, -0] The pictorial concept is so pretty I like it
  • [+27, -0] What I'm saying is, was B-Bomb oppa born to shoot a pictorial?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹The colour is also pretty, I like it♡♡♡
  • [+26, -0] Finally B-Bomb's first solo pictorial...ㅜㅜ
  • [+25, -0] Why are you making me get heart attack, this fits so well with Springã…Ž
  • [+25, -0] It's so prettyã… ã… ã… ã… ♡♡
  • [+11, -0] I love you bom-ah ....... A spring like Bom-ie(T/N: Spring and Bom is written similar in Korea) ........
  • [+9 ,-0] What did Minhyuk oppa do all this time not shooting a magazine pictorialã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  when he's this pretty, heart-fluttering and perfectã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
  • [+9, -0] Such extraordinary (T/N: Literal meaning of his name)❤
  • [+7, -0] I love it so much.
  • [+5, -0] He's carrying woodyã…‹ the pictorial is so pretty~❤
Sports Chosun via Naver: Block B B-Bomb, First solo pictorial after debut 'Fresh charms of a boy"
  • [+14, -1] So handsome~~!!
  • [+8, -0] Minhyuk oppa your magazine pictorial is so awesome♥♥♥You really made my heart gets a heart attack♥♥♥Whoah...This pictorial is so crazy♥♥♥♥♥I'm always supporting you, I hope you can do more and more pictorials♥♥♥I luuv you B-Bomb oppa♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • [+6, -0] You're so cool~!!!!!
  • [+4, -0] Wooow--!!A pictorial!!!!!!Please do lots of activities!!!I'll be supporting on you!!!:)
[NAVER] B-Bomb does his first ever solo pictorial with "The Star" [NAVER] B-Bomb does his first ever solo pictorial with "The Star" Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on March 31, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.