[NAVER + NAVER TV] P.O, "when Block B members and me go to Japan we eat a lot of Gyukatsu"


Naver: 'Wednesday Food Talk' P.O, 'when I go to Japan with Block B members we eat a lot of Gyukatsu' (Sports DongA)

[+21, -0] I tuned in to Wednesday Food Talk because there's Jihoon

[+21, -0] Ah our Pyovely ❤❤

[+21, -0] P.O fighting :-)

[+23, -1] Eat lots of delicious food Jihoon-ah

[+18, -0] Why did you change the profile picture?

[+3, -0] Our P.O ❤

[+2, -0] I heard Jihoon oppa couldn't participate in the last part of the Europe tour because he was sick.. you're allright now, aren't you? I hope you get well soon physically and mentally again and come back to the bees ã… ã…  I love you ã… ã… ♡


Naver: Tonkatsu, looks delicious~ Block B P.O falls in love with the taste! (MK)

[+6, -0] Jihoon-ah eat donkatsu and cheer up^^

[+6, -1] Our P.O ... is so lovely❤

[+1, -0] He's just so sweet♥♥♥



Naver TV: Lonely P.O and those who never lose their appetite, Jo Seho & Park Heevon

[+45, -0] Jihoon-ahㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠso cuteㅜㅜㅜ

[+41, -0] ã… ã… ã… ã… Ugh our P.O is so cute

[+35, -0] Just how can a person smile like thatㅜㅜㅜlovely

[+28, -0] P.O cheer up

[+23, -0] Jihoonie is cute

[+22, -0] Jihoonie scratching his head is making me get a heart attack♡♡♡

[+21, -0] Jihoon-ah.. I'm always cheering for you..

[+16, -0] I love Jihoonie oppa and Cocomong oppa!!♡♡
[NAVER + NAVER TV] P.O, "when Block B members and me go to Japan we eat a lot of Gyukatsu" [NAVER + NAVER TV] P.O, "when Block B members and me go to Japan we eat a lot of Gyukatsu" Reviewed by mintchoco on March 14, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.