[NAVER] 'Order & Cook' P.O debuts as MC with rap + voice imitations... shy shy


Herald POP: 'Order & Cook' Newcomer MC P.O, "my voice is similar to Lee Sungyun's!" (Naver)

[+165, -10] There's no comments here... P.O... You treat well the noonas on Insolent Housemates and the show was fun but you lost your mother right after the broadcast, you're the only child in addition to that, the heartache must be severe but...Fighting!!! Let's be more successful I'm cheering on you P.O!!

[+107, -7] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹P.O is honestly a lovable being

[+82, -7] P.Oã…‹ã…‹ã…‹cutieã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+66, -4] P.O is really so cute ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I'm curious why he doesn't appear more on variety shows.........I really hope he succeed more. Fighting!!

[+13, -1] P.O be successfull!!

[+13, -2] When I watched P.O in 'Insolent Housemates' I noticed he's good-hearted with a lot of cute traits

[+12, -2] I'm thankful that there exist a living creature like him in this world!!!!!!!!!Pyovely *wink*ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+12, -2]  P.O looks adorable no matter what he does

[+11, -2] P.O my love, wishing you to succeed more!


OSEN: 'Order & Cook' P.O debuts as MC with rap + voice imitations... shy shy (Naver)

[+10, -0] Pyo Jihoon is love

[+4, -0] Jihoon oppa is cool♥♥♥♥♥ I just love you♥♥♥♥♥

[+3, -0] He's such a lovely beingㅜ

[+3, -0] I love you Jihoon-ah ã… ã… 

[+3, -1] I love P.O oppa~♡♡



Naver TV: A bizarre opening ceremony that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world (feat. huma flower wreaths)

[+14, -0] Jihoon-ahã… ã… ã… ã… you're so cuteㅜㅜㅜ♥♥

[+13, -0] Ah Pyo Jihoon ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  what's with the -Jihoon- (so cute)ã… ã… ã…  He's so cute



TV Report: P.O's special mission, protect Onew from 'failure' (Naver)

[+4, -0] Good job Jihoon oppa♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[+0, -0] You did a good job Jihoon, I love you♥
[NAVER] 'Order & Cook' P.O debuts as MC with rap + voice imitations... shy shy [NAVER]  'Order & Cook' P.O debuts as MC with rap + voice imitations... shy shy Reviewed by mintchoco on March 18, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.