[INSTIZ] One idol's secret way to not get caught as a picky eater by the teacher


Block B P.O , "This came up to my mind since we are talking about food. In my school days, whenever seaweed stem are served on our school meal, I always put it on my pocket. I really hate to eat it but I'm scared to get scolded if caught as a picky eater so I always hide it secretly. I remember it as the dish I hate in my life"


Instiz: One idol's secret way to not get caught as a picky eater by the teacher
  • ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹he puts the seaweed stem inside his pocketã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹hulã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I really love seaweed stem thoughã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹He's so adorableã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹inside his pocketã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • But seaweed stem is tasty though..........8_8
  • ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Jihoon-ahㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ
  • Cuteㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ
  • Jyooni baby's thought is so like him....
  • He put it inside his pocket ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ how adorable ã… ã… 
  • Inside his pocketã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹how cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I can't eat clams so it's a torture whenever I eat broth that has clams in it...I'll hold my breath, don't even chew and just gulp it..☆
  • Ah this reminds me to my little brother/sister who puts bean inside his/her nostril because he/she hates themã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • I hate eating kimchi so I always secretly drop it on the floorã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • I really don't like seaweed stem too...
[INSTIZ] One idol's secret way to not get caught as a picky eater by the teacher [INSTIZ] One idol's secret way to not get caught as a picky eater by the teacher Reviewed by mintchoco on March 28, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.