[NAVER] Zico appointed as advertising model for Cass #RespectMeCass


Sports Khan: Hip-Hop artist, Zico appointed as advertising model of Cass (Naver)

[+13, -0] Ah.. I drink Kloud though, seems like I'll have to change it to Cass

[+10, -0] Zico Zico Ni~, Should drink Cass every day then ♡♡♡♡

[+8, -0] You look good in blue~~ Finally a beer ad !!! I'm a Budweiser consumer.. but from now on I'll only drink Cass ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

[+7, -0] Zico-ya I'll drink Cass, this noona originally only drink world(imported?) beer though

[+5, -0] I drink Cass thoughã…Žã…Ž

FNN News: Cass reveals viral video with Zico... , supporting the youth (Naver)

[+5, -0] Ziaco jjangjjangman(the best)!! Fighting!!♥♥

[+3, -0] Fcking coool ã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž !!.^

[+3, -0] Zico's Cass ad is da best
[NAVER] Zico appointed as advertising model for Cass #RespectMeCass [NAVER] Zico appointed as advertising model for Cass #RespectMeCass Reviewed by mintchoco on March 04, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.