[INSTIZ] Block B's Match Up & 5MBC: Idol Reality Shows That Could Be Enjoyed Even By Non-Fans

Block B - Match Up


Block B - 5 Minutes Before Chaos


2PM's Idol Show

2PM's Wild Bunny


Infinite's Sesame Player


MBLAQ's Sesame Player


Apink's Apink News


BtoB's BtoB Diary, B+ Diary


Shinhwa's Shinhwa Broadcast

  • Everything from Block B is just funnyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
  • 5 Minutes Before Chaos and Shinwha Broadcast are really fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • 5 Minutes Before Chaos is legenday for realã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ even imagining it is funny
  • In my opinion, Block B Match Up is the best idol reality showã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
  • I really had fun watching 5 Minutes Before Chaosã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Match Up really showed a freeness and extreme side ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • I was thinking of Match Up and 5 Minutes Before Chaos when reading the title, surprised when seeing the two right from the startã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • I'm a non fan but I watch Match Up and Wild Bunny, they are really funny ã… ã… 
  • I'm a real non fan but Match Up was so funㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Even now I watch Match Up when I'm feeling down ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Overall, I think the older shows were all fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Match Up is the door to enter the fandom....ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Match Up tho ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹  when they went and play on the mud, I was laughing so much I thought I'm gonna die ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ It's so funnyã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • I watch all of Block B's realitie shows, they're so fun
  • In my opinion, Match Up 1 and Wild Bunny, is so so so fun. Match Up Japan was also fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Block B Match Up is the legend!
  • Wow... I've watched all of them... 
  • Wild Bunnyã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I really enjoyed the show. Ah if only they do Match Up Season 3...ã… ã… ã… I really enjoyed Shinhwa Broadcast very very much!!
  • Match Up and Shinhwa Broadcasstã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Especially for Match Up, I'm not even their fan but I watch it on daily basis ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Block B and 2pm, are Belive and Watch (T/N: You can watch their shows cuz it's trustworthy to be entertaining).....
[INSTIZ] Block B's Match Up & 5MBC: Idol Reality Shows That Could Be Enjoyed Even By Non-Fans [INSTIZ] Block B's Match Up & 5MBC: Idol Reality Shows That Could Be Enjoyed Even By Non-Fans Reviewed by Unknown on March 04, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.