[PANN] Who do you think is the weirdo idol?

For me, it's Block B!!

"Weirdo" does have a weird connotation but the word is just the best at describing themㅜㅜㅜㅜ Though there are many weird idols but... I think Block B are the "weirdos" out of all!!

When I think of Block B, at first I thought they were devil/trouble makers and scaryㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but turns out they are weirdo trouble makers when I saw them on Youtube ㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㄴ..

(The pictures included below are honestly freakin hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIf you search for 'Block B Funny Pictures' then lots of post-it notes will appear and it's so funny... I'm sorry Park Kyung(for posting your picture).... by the way, even when Block B answers the questions like that, the fans delightfully accept their joke. I like that so muchㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Dharma Park Kyung
Zico Oppa!
Please draw my face!! (Prettily... heuheu)
Which part of me is the prettiest?
1) Eyes 2) Nose 3) Lips 4) Hands 5) Face 6) Just my whole existence
U-Kwon oppa
Oppa please follow the lines (to make a heart)
*drew a star*
Oppa
Please draw me prettily ^^
Park Kyung!
Please draw me
Pann Nate: Who do you think is the weirdo idol?
  • [+135, -1] It's BtoB Block B and Shinhwa in my standardsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They are all different weirdos. Shihwa are adult weirdos, Block B are scary weirdos, BtoB are warm weirdosã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 
  • [+54, -0] Leave the thoughts that there's only one weirdo group... Shinhwa, Block B, BtoB, the three of them are weirdos 
  • [+42, -0] Shinhwa: Origin of weirdo, Block B: Just weirdos, Btob: New weirdos + There are many funny groups but there are no crazy groups (debuting) after BtoB that have the mental world that the three have 
  • [+39, -1] I'm so happy since my main base* is mentionedã…Žã…Ž 
  • [+38, -2] Back in the past Block B was often mentioned as a funny group and often had this kind of post but they aren't mentioned a lot these days, they are so funny thoughã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 
  • [+25, -0] Shinhwa BtoB Block B are a wall 
  • [+22, -0] If you watch Block B and Shinhwa's videos on Youtube, you'll see how crazy they are to the point that you'd ask yourselves if it's normal to be like that. Their interviews are also a chaos ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹they're freakin hilarious 
  • [+18, -0] I burst out laughing just by looking at this memeã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 
Park Kyung (10) / Math Genius
I said press the bell when the same fruit came out 5 times (pissed)
  • [+18, -0] Block B... At first I thought, "Aren't they a fierce group? Trouble Makers?" But guys, please go watch their weird self introduction...It's friggin funnyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Block B was mentioned alot as a funny group in the past, ... /sulks/ 
  • [+18, -1] Block B is so funny, fck.. they are dorksㅜㅜㅠㅠ I'm in the crisis of entering their fandom 
  • [+17, -0] Guysã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…Œ I'm not sure if you know this...When Zico did a V-app, Park Kyung and Taeil went to his room telling him to have a drink; they also danced, it's so hilarious ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ P.O was cute too.. Jaehyo was also funny for real, I'll leave the link here, please watch it for your own good ã…œ ♡♡♡♡ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MHS8BPxP_E ♡♡♡♡
Not one word but two words for the bees that failed to get into this fansign?
(Teasing) lol, poor you, lol
  • [+17, -1] Block Bã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They are really funny when I watch them in 5 Minutes Before Chaos and Match Upã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • [+16, -0] Shinhwa Suju Block B Btob 
  • [+13, -0] If you search up Lee Taeil true-weirdo on youtube there will be a video of Lee Taeil playing on Jaehyo, he's such a "My-Way"-weirdo(T/N: Does things in his own way not giving a damn of others)ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. Block B has become a lot calmer these days(especially Zico and Park Kyung) but at least Pyo Jihoon and Lee Taeil's crazy force is too strong.. Kwon, B-Bomb, Jaehyo are silent in their own way are also get noisy all of a sudden.. 
  • [+13, -0] Aw man ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I came to this post seeing Dharma Park Kyung's pictureã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Block B is really fckin funnyã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They are no joke if you watch their V-appã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Their drinking on broadcast is so funny
  • [+13, -0] It's been a long time since I last saw Dharma Park Kyung, Match Up is truthfully so hilarious
  • [+13, -0] Block B man, for realã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They did an interview while laying downã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Honestly looking at Park Kyung's picture alone is funny ★☆★☆ 
  • [+12, -0] I'm a Melody but Park Kyung is seriously so attractive ã… ã…  Like I watched him make kimbap while singing Yesterday, everyone is good at singing and rapping !!!! I hope for them to get more and more successful
  • [+11, -2] Block B is friggin funnyã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They are the most funny and classy between the idols
  • [+11, -0] Block B!!♡
[PANN] Who do you think is the weirdo idol? [PANN] Who do you think is the weirdo idol? Reviewed by Unknown on March 10, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.