[NAVER] Taeil To Make A Solo Comeback In June!



Block B Taeil is coming back as a solo.

On May 31st Seven Season's representative revealed, "Taeil will release his solo album around June. The album this time will be a single album." They added, "Taeil is currently working hard preparing his album as a return towards the fans who had waited for his album for a long time". 

Taeil is a member who has pride on his sweet voice and remarkable singing skill which lives up to his position as Block B's main vocalist. Taeil had properly showed his capability as a solo artist with his single 'Shaking' back in 2015, and he will be coming back with a long prepared new song after two years.


As this will especially be his album after a long time, Taeil will personally come forward as the marketing director to lead on doing an active publicity. On the other hand Taeil's participation on singing the OSTs of MBC 'Woman with a suitcase' also 'Radiant office' had helped deepened the emotions of the drama which leads to a great response from the public. And for so, 
the curiosity to what emotion he will show us through his album this time is higher.

+ Through seven seasons Taeil relayed, “I put my everything into this album. I participated on making this album in detail from the recording stage to the marketing directing. I will work hard to communicate with the fans."


  1. [+47, -0] Hul
  2. [+39, -0] Taeil-ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI love youㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for becoming a singer ㅠㅠㅜㅠ my ears will get pleased ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ Thank you ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
  3. [+35, -0] Hul ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
  4. [+30, -0] So will you do promotions on music broadcast..?
  5. [+14, -0] Wow finally... ã… ã… ã…  I hope the company can do a proper publicity this time so there's no such thing as having a masterpiece gets burried in the chart ã… ã…  Go big Lee Tael ã…Žã…Ž
  6. [+13, -0] Fighting Taeil-jjing  I wove you~
  7. [+12, -0] This is such a news that makes you feel happy~~^^ I will anticipate it~!! Taeil's voice♡

Herald Pop via Naver: Block B Taeil to make solo comeback in June, "I've poured everything into this"
  1. [+34, -2] Although there might be a burden for coming as a solo but I'll support you and believe you will do well 
  2. [+32, -3] I only know Zico, P.O, and Park Kyung in Block B..I'm sure there are lots of cases like me so I'm wishing you to definitely hit it big and have your name widely known
  3. [+29, -2] 'Where are you' is my best favorite song. I think I've listened to it so many times. Your voice is also so good. I'll really look forward to your song this time as well, I'll make sure to check it out!
  4. [+27, -4] Lee Taeil!!! This is awesome ã…‹ã…‹ Please keep on making musicã… ã… 
  5. [+15, -2] Lee Taeil da best
  6. [+6, -2] Trust and Listen, thank you for your solo album, main vocal Taeil!
  7. [+4, -1] It's a shame that it'll only be a single but I'll enjoy it well. Block B! Taeil! Hoping you keep on rolling!

  1. [+39, -0] Whoah  I'm looking forwar to this, he's a good singer
  2. [+34, -0] Block B songs are good
  3. [+34, -0] Good luck Lee Taeil !!!
  4. [+31, -0] Fighting! I'll look forward to it!!
  5. [+30, -0] I'm really really looking forward to this!!Fighting❤️
  6. [+13, -0] Looking forward to your honey voice!I'll prepare to let honey flow to my ears soon❤️
  7. [+12, -0] This is such a delightful news...ã… ã…  I'll look forward to this!!

[NAVER] Taeil To Make A Solo Comeback In June! [NAVER] Taeil To Make A Solo Comeback In June! Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on June 01, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.