[INSTIZ] P.O's Fanboying That We Can Relate

He is fanboying another member (Taeil)
He fanboys about his future daughter
He wants to squish his member until they burst
He gushes about how cute Taeil hyung is
Gushes over Taeil's cuteness even simulates how he wants to roll him up
He fanboys fans that sneakily watch V-app in school

Gathering this all might seem like P.O gushes things in unusual way but his fanboying is similar to us..^^

[INSTIZ] Fanboying that we can relate to (feat. Block B P.O)
  • Pyo Jihoon is so cute, I want to roll him over and squish him until he bursts ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
  • I thought he's possessed by my spirit
  • Doesn't P.O gushes over Taeil-nim so much?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I saw his video in the past and he really gushes over him soo much
  • Those are really how stans(maniac) look like ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  • Isn't his fanboying self are also cute?'ã… ã… ã… how cute
  • The way he gushes over Taeil is the cutest
  • I really like Pyo Jihoon
  • Pyo Jihoonie is the cutest

  • Jihoon is cuter(than what he fanboys)ã… ã… , he is the cutest in the world
  • I seriously like P.O, he’s my ideal type in real life., I really like him, I like him so much
[INSTIZ] P.O's Fanboying That We Can Relate [INSTIZ] P.O's Fanboying That We Can Relate Reviewed by Unknown on February 28, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.