[PANN] I Love Block B Zico So Much



Whoah man I admit Zico's freally fckin handsome as I watch Block B's current MV...

He was so so back in the days but he's good at writing lyrics and composing, he's also stylish, I'm for real walking on the road of entering his fandom..



Yesterday Teaser


No words needed Woo Leader Our Leaderㅠ



I wanna wreck WooJyo (T/N: Loves sth so much u turn into hulk)ㅠㅠㅠ He's froggin cool even without make-up

Isn't his proportions cray..


London Fashion Week KTZ


Vibrate Collabo Fansign Event


Seoul Music Awards, Woo Jyo who has jawbreaker in his mouth


Hhhh.. Shouldn't u approve too at this rate?

Please give me Zico picturesㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+ 200 , -73]



[+48, -4] Thank U kekekeke



[+45, -4] Thank you, Please listen Block B's song a lotㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

[+33 -7]  Whoah fck I can't breathe


[+24, -1] Heuheu Thankyouu please listen their recent song a lot!



[+19, -1] Their recent song is composed by Park Kyung

[+17, -2] All Block B members are so fckin handsome in this recent MV fck

[+16, -1] Byup

[11, -0] I became so nervous for a second only reading 'Block B Zico' thinking it would be a negative postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWoo(our)Jiho is really pretty isn't heㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

[+9, -3] Zico is indeed really attractive...


[+9, -1]  But for real tho I'm from other fandom but I like Block B so much I love you Block B!!! B-Bomb nim is so handsome, Yesterday is so my style it's my 50th time listening to the song!!!

[+9, -1] I'm honestly regretting hard right now since I used to really bash him because of his looks ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠI became his fan recently

[+8, -0] Though Jiho is good at writing songs but this time Yesterday is a song written by Park Kyung!

[+8, -1] I finally found this kind of post on Pann, I used to only see posts from other artist so meeting other BBCs here makes me happy, it's so nice how we gather here ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's finally my place hereㅠㅠㅠ Everyone please (stan) Block Bㅠㅠㅠ 

[+8, -2] I'm from other fandom but Zico's rap is damn great,,,He's above idol level,,, Ah but Taeil guy's part is so small it's unfortunate,, I really like his voiceㅠ 

[+7, -0] Please continue liking Zico!!!ㅜㅜㅜBlock B too..♡


-
Draft & Trans: Amanda @Veryhensemguy

[PANN] I Love Block B Zico So Much [PANN] I Love Block B Zico So Much Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on February 07, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.