[PANN] Guys Who Is This Guy in Block B?

I have my other main fandom, I only have one or two idol groups I like. I'm a highschooler from another fandom

So my friend is a Block B fan

And I ended up listening to Block B's new song 'Yesterday'. Their voices are so good, it's the song type ? genre? that I really like. Also, should I say the song atmosphere and the melody that I like? Anyway it was really goodㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Especially there are two people wearing glasses in the music video

One guy is wearing yellow hoodie? sweater? or is it knitted clothes? Anyway he used that kind of clothing

Fck He's so cute that I wanna break the apartment;

Please, I'm sincerely asking you who is this guy?

(+) The guy on the far right sitting and wearing round glasses!

Also if you have pictures of this guy, please share it to me..ã…Ž


Pann: Guys, Who is This Guy in Block B?

- Taeiru, my entering fandom fairy~~~



- Taeillie


- Well he's ....not baby Taeil but.. tough guy exploding muscles trapezius muscle (where's the neck) jjang jjang man......?ã…‹ã…‹ (T/N: On 5MBC Block B embers gave him seungmogeun as nickname which means trapezius muscle also where's the neck /Taeil has short neck/)


- It's Lee Taeil♥ He's the eldest hyung also main vocal in Block B


- ><><


- He's Lee Taeil who is turning 28 this yearã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  The fairy who made me enter the fandom...


- He's Taeljjing ã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž He's the oldest but looks like the maknae. Fyi he's a '90 liner who turned 28 years old.. But he looks like a 28 month baby, so cuuutee....

- He's Lee Taeil, king of fur (T/N: Probably because he often wears knitted sweaters)

- The kid wearing yellow hoodie is Block B Taeil, he's good at singing
[PANN] Guys Who Is This Guy in Block B? [PANN] Guys Who Is This Guy in Block B? Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on February 13, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.