[NAVER + NAVER TV] 'Order & Cook' Reveals 3rd, 4th, and 5th Teaser




10asia: P.O X Kim Yongman, the birth of a new bromance? Look forward to "Order & Cook" (Naver)

[+54, -0] Pyovely ❤

[+48, -0] ㅠㅠ I was hoping for P.O to appear a lot on variety shows..! I was happy when he appeared on Lipstick Prince too the last time but, I need more!!

[+41, -0] Pyovely♡♡Jihoonie fighting!!!

[+39, -0] Welp ㅋㅋㅋㅋ we already know Pyo Jihoong's flirt/talent that you can trust♡♡

[+13, -0] Rooting for F.O's plirt(or talent; T/N: Commenter switch flirt/talent and P.O's first word), good luck♡♡♡

[+12, -0] Jihoonie's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋCan't wait to watch it~

[+11, -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠUwah cute, looking forward to itㅠㅠ

[+10, -0] Thank you always Jihoon oppaㅠㅠ Hoping Order & Cook to blow up~~~♡♡ Good luck, I love you❤


Naver TV: ["Order & Cook" 3rd Teaser] Even the MCs are flustered by the show's format (feat.  Full of Aegyo P.O)

[+54, -0] P.O's hella cute..... ㅠㅠ

[+42, -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠHow lovable..

[+41, -0] He's rich of expression reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Look at his expression on every word he speaks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ

[+40, -0] Minute 01:17ㅠㅠㅠ Just how many times have I rewind itㅠㅠ

[+29, -0] Uwaaak cuUUUte ... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+25, -0] What to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's so lovable I'm gonna diie..........I'll do the cooking, I'll do it for you hundred times(T/N: The MCs were told they need to cook the food their own so Yongman told P.O to ask the writer/PD noona to cook it for them instead using aegyo)ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+23, -0] P.Oㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡

[+19, -0] My niece...showed me this video...and told me to write 'P.O is cute'...on the comments...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Naver TV: We introduce you the great members combination of Order & Cook that'll hit big!

[+8, -0] Ah Pyo Jihoon came out really pretty on the video♡Will tune in!!!!

[+7, -0] It's so cute how he got grossed out when the raw octopus wriggles to escapeㅋㅋㅋ

[+6, -0] Jihoonie♥♥

[+5, -0] Good luck to everyone!!!


Naver TV: The studio is melting because of aegyo master, P.O~♡

[+46, -0] Explosion of Juice(T/N: Really fresh)

[+42, -0] Pyo Jihoon is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ I like it so much since I'm able to see him often on variety shows

[+30, -1] I've set up an alarm to watch P.O

[+25, -0] As expected from 'Careful'-bot☆ (T/N: He always look out for people telling them to be careful)

[+18, -0] Ah cutie pieㅋㅋㅋㅋI really hate lectures but I want March to come quickly so I can watch Jihoonieㅜㅜㅜ

[+17, -0] Ah what to doㅠㅠㅜㅜPyo Jihoon, for realㅠㅠㅜHe's so cuteㅜㅠㅠHoong OppaㅜㅜㅠI should wait for March 13th..huhu..
[NAVER + NAVER TV] 'Order & Cook' Reveals 3rd, 4th, and 5th Teaser [NAVER + NAVER TV] 'Order & Cook' Reveals 3rd, 4th, and 5th Teaser Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on February 26, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.