[NAVER] Block B Wraps Up Beeutiful Fanmeeting Successfully, Parodied Goblin


Naver: Block B Fanmeeting, Opening with "Walking in The Rain", (Herald POP)

[+37, -1] Have fun there. I also want to go

[+29, -0] 1st Row, Main Room(T/N: Indicating seat section in a concert, she's enjoying the concert in her room through screen lol ;_;).. Have fun and come back safely

[+26, -0] Me too..ã…¡ã… ã…  I want to go.. Come home safely beesã…¡ã… ·

[+22, -0] Ah I want to go too....ㅜㅜㅜEnviousㅜㅜ

[+20, -0] Ah......I'm going to the 2nd round, I'm suffering from the spoilersã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+5, -0] Ah I want to goㅠㅠㅠㅜ

[+4, -0] Whoah I'm for real envious... I really want to see them perform YesterdayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThey won't promote on music show tooㅠㅜㅜ

[+4, -0] ã… ã… ã… I want to go tooã… ã…  Bees who went to the fanmeeting, have fun and come home safelyã… ã… 



Naver: Zico Transform into Kim Goeun 'Goblin' in Block B's Fanmeeting  (Sports DongA)

[+58, -0] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹It's Park Kyung Teacher's idea, how can he made Zico dress up as girl when he hates it. It's Park Kyung Teacher who did it♥♥

[+39, -1] Woo Jyoã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I burst out laughing seeing his pictureã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Sigh not going to this fanmeeting will be the resentment for my whole life...

[+33, -1] Coblin

[+26, -0] Jyo Euntak-ssiã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ You're really pretty todayㅜㅜ♡  All the members haven't watch Goblin but they practice the lines to show it to the fans. Today as well, my lover for Block B has grown, the fun memories are also piling up♡

[+22, -0] It was really FUN

[+5, -0] Our Jiho is the prettiest in the world todayㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+4, -0] It was really funã… ã… ã… The bestã… ã… 

[+3, -0] This fanmeeting was blockbuster level, Always love you Block B♥

[+2, -0] I realized how Zico's physical(body) is no joke, his body porpotions are also really good. I now understand why the members adores Taeil that much... I always felt it but B-Bomb and U-Kwon is so handsome. Park Kyung has this cuteness that can't be captured with camera, I was just surprised on how cute he looks. Jaehyo is just so pretty he looks like beautiful spotted deerã… ã… ã…  The time I stop being Block B's fan is when I'm dead, no I will still be their fan even if I die

Naver: Block B did Goblin Parody on Their fanmeeting... Zico Impersonates Kim Goeun (10asia)

[+48, -2] I'm a guy but Block B is really cool, I want to cheer on them so I became their fan, Fighting

[+36, -1] Cute ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Please upload the video ã… ã… ã… 

[+8, -0] I nearly died laughing seeing Goblin Jaehyoã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Zico is so cute, he went to Kim U-Kwon saying "Ahjussi, I love you"ã… ã…  So cuteã… ã… ã…  Lee Minhyuk.. If there's a Grim Reaper like him I think I might give away all my wallet, bankbook, and life... U-Kwon really suits the long coat. Taeil toddled because he's stuck by a sword, I want to roll him up with a blanket until the end of the world.. The conclusion is, Block B Da Best



Naver: Block B wraps up their fanmeeting successfully, "The importance of 6 years, always an ever-growing group" (Herald POP)

[+20, -0] I will always be by your side

[+19, -0]  Thank you, please always stand by BBCs and we will also stay by Block B's side forever. I love you♡

[+13, -0] It was fun

[+12, -0] It was just the bestã… ã… ã… 

[+9, -0]  Block B thee beeest~~

[+1, -0] I love you Block B❤
[NAVER] Block B Wraps Up Beeutiful Fanmeeting Successfully, Parodied Goblin [NAVER] Block B Wraps Up Beeutiful Fanmeeting Successfully, Parodied Goblin Reviewed by mintchoco on February 13, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.