[NAVER] Block B to Hunt the Chart with a Special Single Tonight... Song by Park Kyung



  1. [+974, -19] I like Park Kyung's music sense(?) for real
  2. [+749, -16] Seems like people know Zico, Park Kyung, to P.O now, if things go well people might now Jaehyo too... I hope other members can also appear often on tv
  3. [+501, -7] I'm looking forward today!! Well they are Block B whom you can trust and listen anyway!! (T/N: Trusted for their good music) Whatdyoudidyou yesterday~~(lol, probably meant ''what did you do yesterday~'')
  4. [+367, -7] OOOoooOOooOOh♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  5. [+355, -9] Looking forward❤❤❤❤❤
  6. [+75, -0] Bees buzz louder BUZZ BUZZ I heard that part when it was out(?) and still can't forget itã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  7. [+57, -0] I think all Block B songs are good!!!! I'm looking forward to this song too!!!
  8. [+64, -3] More people knows Park Kyung now, I look forward for them to over turn the word 'Zico's Block B' 
  9. [+52. -1] Block B whom you can trust and listen, I'm looking forward to this song too
  10. [+50, -1] Block B whom you can trust and listen
-
Draft & Trans: Amanda @Veryhensemguy
[NAVER] Block B to Hunt the Chart with a Special Single Tonight... Song by Park Kyung [NAVER] Block B to Hunt the Chart with a Special Single Tonight... Song by Park Kyung Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on February 05, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.