[NAVER] "Unstoppable Talent", Pay Attention to Block B's Variety Line P.O x U-Kwon


Article: [NAVER] "Unstoppable Talent", Pay Attention to Block B's Variety Line P.O x U-Kwon

[+108, -1] Let's only walk on the flower road Block B!!!! Everyone, the 7 members have unstoppable talents so please give them your attention!!!! Please listen to their new song Yesterday too♡

[+67, -1] Jihoon-ah, I'd be thankful if you can recover quickly, the honey bees are supporting you so I hope you have strength. Sesea, can you put the boys to variety shows? ã…œ They are so funny on V-App, really ã…œ Block B's new song is really well made it's toxic (addictive?)  ã…œ The rap part is good let's meet for a log time Block B

[+52, -1] I hope everything you do turns out well, I'm supporting you !!

[+42, -0] Pee Oo Po Peeee OOO I fell for him on my 23rd of age ã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž After 5 yearsã…œI return to fangirling

[+34, -0] Our pretty and pretty U-Kwonie and Jihoonie, let's only walk on a flower road now~~♡♡♡

[+8, -0] Do news read comments ?? Hhhhh ㅜ I went to watch youtube videos carelessly and end up entering P.O's fandomㅠ I'm going crazy ㅠ I wasn't going to watch it but I can't help myself, he's really exploding with unstoppable charms ㅠ

[+4, -0] Have strength P.O, I love you♡

-
Draft & Trans: Amanda @Veryhensemguy
[NAVER] "Unstoppable Talent", Pay Attention to Block B's Variety Line P.O x U-Kwon [NAVER]  "Unstoppable Talent", Pay Attention to Block B's Variety Line P.O x U-Kwon Reviewed by Veryhensemguy on February 10, 2017 Rating: 5

Featured Posts

Disclaimer: Always chill and have fun. This blog is run by BBCs wanting to spread the good vibes of Block B
Powered by Blogger.